Launching this weekend, Harrington Row is an exciting new scheme of 14 three-bedroom homes located in L8.
The first project by Foundations, Harrington Row is aimed at helping more people in Liverpool take their first step onto the property ladder.
Foundations is a new ethical housing company established by Liverpool City Council to help meet the needs of the city’s residents in the 21st century. Foundations represents a multimillion pound programme that aims to deliver through public/private partnerships thousands of new homes over the next decade, providing a mix of affordable and family housing both for sale and rent.
Rent to buy is an innovative scheme, giving people the chance to rent their home at 80% of the market value while saving the remaining 20% towards a deposit for a mortgage.
As the letting and managing agent of the development, Redwing are thrilled to be hosting the launch event on Saturday 15th June.
Liverpool Foundations chief executive Mark Kitts said, “We can make a real difference to people’s lives by giving them an opportunity they would not otherwise get to buy a home for themselves and their families.”
We are delighted to be working on a project that will help the people of Liverpool have access to high quality affordable homes and help onto the property ladder".
For more information on the properties available visit http://www.harringtonrow.co.uk/ or call the sales and lettings team on 0344 7360062. You can visit the Harrington Row launch event on Saturday 15th June, 12pm to 4pm at 70-96 Park Street, L8 6QS.